Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Brooke's personal Symbaloo

       For the past semester I have been working on creating my PLN or personal learning network using Symbaloo. Symbaloo is a website that allows you to put all of the websites that you use all in one place. All you have to do is click on one of the tiles and it will bring you to the website. In my PLN I have included tiles for the teacher's blogs that I was assigned to for my C4Ts as well as websites that Dr. Strange suggested that we use such as Screenr, which allows you to record your computer screen, or Delicious, which is another website that allows you to compile websites and then share them with others. I have also included other websites that I use most often, for example the website for my online classes and my universities' main website. Along with all of the websites mentioned, in my PLN I have also included all of the social networking sites that I am a member of. In the organization of the tiles, I did it in such a way that the websites that I use most often are in the top left corner, the social network and tools suggested by Dr. Strange are in the top right corner, and other websites that I use on a regular basis are on the bottom. I have really enjoyed creating my PLN this semester and I look forward to using in in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment