Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project # 3: C4T # 2

       For this project I was assigned to read and comment on Ms. Aviva Dunsiger's blog, A Primary Blog for the 21st Century.
       The first post that I read and commented on was "The Need for Recording." In this post she explained how she uses recording to help her students help improve themselves and others. In my comment I told her that I really enjoyed her post and that it had truly given me some great ideas for my future classroom.
     The second post that I read and commented on was "Equity is not Equality... And It Doesn't Have To Be!" In this post Ms. Dunsiger talks about how each child is their own person and they are all on different levels of learning. She also explains that it is important that we teach our students the important of equity. In my comment I wrote about a school that I recently observed at, Marietta Johnson School of Organic Education. I explained how their main goal was equity. They see each child as an individual and accept the fact that all of the children learn at a different rate and are at different levels of growth and development.
     Ms. Aviva Dunsiger's blog is very informative and I have really enjoyed reading her posts! They have given me some great ideas about how to use different types of technology in my future classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog here! I'm glad that you've enjoyed the posts, and I really appreciate you commenting as well. I love reading your posts too and hearing about your learning throughout this course.

    Aviva

    ReplyDelete