Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K Summary Post for October

children around the world

       Like I said in my last summary, I really enjoy doing the C4Ks! It's so amazing to see how well these children use technology. When I was their age, I never had the opportunity to make a blog, post writing assignments or videos, or even access the Internet while I was in school and then at home we had dial-up Internet, which looking back at it today is quite funny to me.
       On the first week I was assigned to comment on a blog titled Little Voices, Little Scholars, the post was titled "Lanzie Wrote a Story About the New Zealand Flag." In my comment I told Lanzie that I thought he did a great job in his drawing of the New Zealand flag and also that I enjoy learning about the flags of different countries. On the second week I was assigned to comment on a blog titled Room 10 at Pt England School, the post was titled "Goodbye Kahui," the post contains a video of some of the students in the classroom saying goodbye to Kahui because he left Room 10 to go to another school. In my comment I said that if Kahui were to see the video then he would see how many great friends he had in Room 10. On the third week I was assigned to comment on Yesenia's Blog, in her post she was assigned to make a brainstorming list, which contained many words having to do with music. In my comment I said that after reading her list, I could tell that she really enjoyed music and that I also love listening to music. In her list she named many different artists that I usually listen to and I told her that she had great taste in music. On the fourth week I was assigned to comment on Room 17 at Pt England School, in the post Vivienne explains that she had been researching two countries, Fiji and South Africa, and she gave several facts about each, including climate and where they are located, as well as rugby. In my comment I said that rugby is one of my favorite sports to watch, that I enjoyed all of the interesting facts about both countries in her video, and that the video was put together well. I look forward to my C4Ks in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment